Saturday, January 06, 2007

Dresser, icky boy stuff, Vincent Price

  1. My husband moved the dresser in our room. Before the room had been too full of boxes to put the dresser in the back corner where I wanted it. Now we'll have so much more room to move around.

  2. We watched the movie 13 Going on 30 last night. It was fun to watch the girls' reactions to the character's reactions to grown-up things, especially anything to do with boys. She was really grossed out by a lot of the stuff her boyfriend was doing, and the kids were so in tune with that.

  3. After the movie, and it's soundtrack that I thoroughly enjoyed, I put on a Michael Jackson Thriller CD, and my husband and I both sat around and laughed to hear Vincent Price says things like "funk" and "getting down."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home