Thursday, December 28, 2006

Scrapbook day, thankfulness, being a judge

  1. The girls and I had a really lovely scrapbook day. We split the pictures four ways from our last trip to the National Zoo. It was a nice time to be together and to remember a fun day.


  2. I finally remembered to have everyone write down what they are thankful for in my Thanksgiving book. I started it last year in Luxembourg, and I want to continue it, but I kept forgetting during the times when we were all together. It was interesting to read what we were thankful for last year---just having our furniture with us was a big deal. We have a lot to be thankful for now.

  3. Today we had our first (and hopefully last) archery and cudgel tournament (inspired by my oldest studying Robin Hood in school). My husband shot an arrow into the side of the garage, but at least he didn't break any windows. I got to be the judge since I'm still not really cleared to walk on grass after my broken leg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home