Monday, December 25, 2006

Three Awesome Gifts

  1. My oldest daughter. She has a very sweet spirit, and is very sensitive to the people around her. She's absolutely brilliant, and incredibly creative in lots of different ways. She's so like me in many ways: she likes to read and do math and do geeky things on the computer, and we're both the oldest child and the oldest daughter.

  2. My middlest daughter. She can be very quiet, but one look can speak volumes. She's quick-witted and always thinking. She'll tell you that she's everyone's favorite. She's so like me in many ways: she loves purple the best, a whiner, a smarty pants, loves watching movies, and she works hard at anything she sets her mind to.

  3. My youngest daughter. She's fun-loving and playful, generally easy-going and cheerful, making friends easily. She's very intelligent and has a contagious smile. She's so like me in many ways: she loves to talk, loves to sing, loves learning languages, loves to give hugs or just snuggle, and loves spending time with people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home