Thursday, January 04, 2007

Sunrise again, cookies again, my kitty sweatshirt

  1. I was awake this morning in time to see the sunrise. I love this time of day because it's the best time to see our deer, and today was especially nice because of some really lovely pink clouds. I haven't been getting up early enough these past few days; I've been staying up too late because of all the holidays and such. It's time to get back on schedule.

  2. The kids are baking cookies again, and almost completely independent from me. In these times when money is tight, the kids are finding out that people enjoy getting home-baked cookies. I've been encouraging the baking, if they needed any encouragement, by buying them new colors of sprinkles every time I see them in the store.

  3. Today I'm wearing my favorite kitty sweatshirt, given to me by my mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home