Sunday, December 31, 2006

Daddy's singing, feeling loved, cookie cutters

  1. My dad is the best tenor I know. I love to hear him sing. He sang "O Holy Night" this morning at church. He was going to sing it at the Christmas Eve service last week, but he was in the hospital, so he sang it today instead. It was really a blessing for me to be there this morning to hear him sing.

  2. My brother and sister read my blogs, which makes me feel very loved. (And because of all the raving I've done lately about Joyeux Noel, they gave me that DVD for Christmas. (Also, they were extremely impressed with the AM/FM radio we have in the van, so they gave me an MP3 player with an adapter for the van. Very cool.)) Thank you both. I'm so blessed to have you for friends.

  3. My mom gave all of us girls new cookie cutters: the state of Tennessee, the state of Nebraska, an acorn, and a horse. Maybe my mom has been reading my blogs, too, about all the cookie baking at our house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home