Friday, January 05, 2007

Comfort in a storm, wading in the creek, "The Story of an Hour"

  1. It was really raining and stormy last night, and my baby was reading "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" for school. She slept with me last night.

  2. After all the rain last night, it was warm today and mostly clear. The blond girls went down to the creek to read this afternoon. I believe there was some wading going on also. Just such a pretty day after all the rain!

  3. I read a short story I hadn't read before by an author named Kate Chopin. I have read some of her other stories, but not this one. I really like it. She gets her message across in so few words---incredibly well written. It's on-line in several places, but I especially like the all the biographical information and study notes by Ann Woodlief at VCU: "The Story of an Hour".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home