Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Chatting, girl talk, perfect time for snow

  1. I'm redesigning my business web site, and one of the new features I'm adding is the ability to chat with me when you visit the site. I've had some success with chatting on other sites to build my client base, and I wanted to add it to my site, too. I had my best friend help me try out the new chat software today. We think it's going to work. It was so good to be able to chat with her today. It was almost like old times. It was a better test than early this morning when my husband was laughing at me for chatting with myself on-line.

  2. After several late nights, I had a chance today to relax downstairs and talk to my oldest. It seems that I don't get a chance to do that very often.

  3. It snowed for about five minutes today, and it was during the time that my youngest was walking down to the mailbox to check the mail. Perfect timing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home