Friday, July 06, 2007

Date with dad, working at home, Munchie

  1. My oldest planned a day together for just her and my husband. Since he's been working, and especially with all the weekends he's been putting in, he doesn't get so much time with the kids. She planned a day that they both would like, so she made a picnic lunch, and they went hiking and horseback riding.

  2. Back at the ranch, the youngest two and I washed and dried two big loads of laundry, put away the tent, picked up the living room, and I finished uploading all the photos from vacation. We also watched 1776 and Signs. So we had a productive and fun day, too.

  3. My middlest daughter has a "pet" rabbit. He's a wild rabbit named Munchie, and she leaves him carrot peelings in various places around the yard. She was taking pictures of him today from the house. He's not quite full-grown, so he's pretty cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home