Sunday, July 01, 2007

New job, choir practice, twins

  1. My husband wanted to surprise me, but I dragged it out of him early. He had to go into work early today, but it was to test on the fork lifts for his new job! He now has a license to drive fork lifts and other machinery around the factory. He loves to drive, and I guess they were impressed at how quickly he learned. He's much happier now than he was before. I'm not sure exactly when the new pay kicks in (though there is not much difference), but once he's officially on this new job, they won't ask him to run the presses again. Hooray!

  2. My youth started choir practice again today. Only 5 weeks until the big national competition.

  3. My oldest and I wore matching clothes this afternoon, right down to our matching earrings and toe rings. I don't know if anyone noticed or not, but we had fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home