Friday, June 29, 2007

Relaxing, comics, a movie with the girls

  1. A little bit more cleaning today, but mostly, still, sleeping in and relaxing to recover from the trip.

  2. We watched the first three episodes of Last Comic Standing tonight. I really enjoy that show, especially jokes about other people's kids and other people's parents.

  3. My oldest had a chance tonight to go to a movie in town with her friends. She doesn't get out much, so I thought it might be a good opportunity for her. There are so many things that I have always done for the kids, like buy movie tickets for them, and I think it's good for her to be out with a group of girls and be more independent. (Though not totally independent because I still had to drive her into town.) The plan was to see Evan Almighty, but they went to Ratatouille instead. She had a great time and enjoyed the movie. (I looked up rattatouille on the web, and the main ingredient is eggplant. I think I need to learn how to cook this.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home