Saturday, June 30, 2007

Slackness, more slackness, green

  1. Another day of almost complete slackness. The biggest event of the day was running my middlest daughter to the post office to mail a drawing for a contest. We did put away some of the suitcases so that my husband would think that we had done something.

  2. The rest of the day I spent napping, watching movies, working in my puzzle book, or some combination of the above.

  3. I was kind of sad when I was on vacation because everything looked so much greener everywhere else. But while we were gone, the rain came back, and things are green here, too. Almost all the damage from the very late, very hard frost in April is gone, and the rain has made everything green again. It just goes to show you that the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence---sometimes it rains when you're not looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home