Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Time with my husband, new glasses, turkey feathers

  1. My husband and I spent the day in town going to the eye doctor and running other errands. It's nice to be able to do that and to leave the kids at home without worrying.

  2. I did get new glasses, and while I can't quite see in them yet, the doctor tells me that eventually they will help. My eyes are actually getting better, and it takes longer to adjust to new glasses when your old glasses are too strong, she says. Our glasses were not completely free (unlike glasses for the kids) because we have more expensive lens due to extreme near-sightedness and astigmatism, but we still paid less than $40 for both pairs.

  3. The turkeys were putting on quite a show this morning. The males had their tail feathers out. I think it was some kind of macho-who's-the-top-turkey contest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home