Monday, July 02, 2007

Programmed weekly assignment forms, test scores, open windows

  1. My oldest is going to a correspondence high school next year. We've been homeschooling for nine years now, but the amount of paper work and advice I'm getting now is completely overwhelming. I can't imagine going through this as a first-time homeschool teacher. But on the good side, I was going through a CD of forms that they sent me, and I realized that I could put my calendar and my assignment forms on the computer and simplify the entire assignment process for all three girls. I spent the day on the computer typing in every assignment for the entire year, and my husband thinks I'm crazy and obsessed. OK, I am crazy and obsessed, but not so much for this. I just wanted to see if it would work, and by the time I finished with one, it was fairly simple just to go ahead and finish it up. Now I don't have to worry about assignments for the rest of the year. I feel like this was a HUGE accomplishment.

  2. We also got her achievement test scores back, and she is brilliant! We're very proud of all our girls, and we love seeing their test scores because it confirms what we've known all along!

  3. The weather really cooled down tonight, so we've opened the windows again tonight. It looks like we are going to have really nice weather for the 4th also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home