Friday, July 27, 2007

New scrapbook, no laundry, squash

  1. I'm making good progress on my latest scrapbook (pictures from the USA from 2006). If I can get this done in the next couple of weeks, I will be in good shape with my pictures. Not that I'll be completely caught up because I'm still need to finish the baby books for the girls, and a few other project I have planned, like a scrapbook of my trip to Japan back in the late 1990's.

  2. In spite of all the scrapbooking, the house is still fairly picked-up and clean, including the kitchen. I'm behind on the laundry, but feeling completely **not** guilty about it because it's been too wet to hang out the wet clothes.

  3. Our friend Gayle gave us some squash, and I've been having a blast coming up with new recipes for it. And the kids are eating it and liking it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home