Saturday, July 21, 2007

Scrapbooking, "cool" bike crash, mountains

  1. After my husband left for work, I was able to do some scrapbooking. I'm close to being finished with one book, and I'm really excited.

  2. My oldest daughter came back from checking the mail, and she was really excited. She said that she had crashed on her bike. The bike did a complete 360 degree flip. She didn't stay on the bike for the entire 360 degrees, but she landed relatively safely in some tall grass. She had holes in the back of her shirt and in the back of her bra, and blood all over the shirt and bra, but her bike helmet (including the turkey feather she has stuck into the top) was completely OK. I patched her up with five bandaids and lots of ointment. If it had been me, I would have been upset, but she was really genuinely happy to have had such a "cool" bike accident. (My husband and I are thinking about putting her on bike probation. We think that maybe she really did hit her head to be acting so strangely.)

  3. We finished watching season 4 of "24", and we're still laughing about the mountains in Iowa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home