Friday, July 20, 2007

Forms finished, Colordal, mountains of eastern Iowa

  1. I mailed off the forms for the county so that we can homeschool again, legally. I also remembered to mail off the forms for our water company.

  2. We found my niece's doll, Colordal, and yellow bear named Pinky, and we mailed those today, too. I know she's related to my brother to make up a name like Colordal.

  3. We've been watching "24" on DVD, and they were having trouble tracking the bad guys because of the "mountainous terrain of eastern Iowa." We're way past eastern Iowa now in the show, but we just can't stop laughing about the thought. "Yes, we can't track these people by satellite because all we see is flat countryside, miles of open road, corn fields, and hog lots." And of course, they don't want to do any damage in Iowa, so it turns out to be the safest place in the country. I guess we should have moved there instead of Tennessee. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home