Monday, July 23, 2007

Mammogram, no bug bites, new flower garden

  1. I had my first mammogram today, and it was relatively easy. The hardest part was finding the diagnostic center. The actual picture-taking was better than I had been led to believe it would be. I'm glad it's over with so I don't have to dread it anymore.

  2. I was outside pulling grass out of the flower beds (it was cloudy, a storm is coming), and I realized that I can be outside during the day and not have to worry about bugs. At our former house in Virginia, 15 minutes outside meant 30 mosquito bites.

  3. My flowers look really nice. The seeds were a gift from my parents at my last birthday, and so I think I'm feeling a bit more invested in the new flowerbed. I suppose I feel like I owe it to my parents to keep the flowers going. So far, my determination is working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home