Sunday, July 22, 2007

Rattatouille, scrapbooking, "best dog-gone dog in the West"

  1. I did it! I made rattatouille. I really liked it. The rest of the family wasn't so excited. But I made a really nice lunch of Poulet de France and rattatouille, and I was very proud of myself.

  2. My husband ran errands in the afternoon, and that gave me more time to scrapbook today instead of driving the kids around. Hooray!

  3. We watched Old Yeller this evening with the girls. It's amazing how time changes things. I liked that movie as a kid, but now, all I can think about is how much that youngest kid really needs a good spanking. The mom keeps threatening to do something about him, but she never does. The kid is just so annoying! But it was nice to see the movie again. My husband was walking around the house singing, "best dog-gone dog in the West," and it really was the song from Old Yeller. The man can't remember what he had for supper last night, or the names of his cousins, but somehow he remembered that song from his childhood. It was really amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home