Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Stones River Battlefield, rainbows hung, working printer

  1. Field Trip Day! We went to Stones River Battlefield in Murfreesboro. It was a beautiful Autumn day, and the battlefield was nice. The ruins of the old fort were very interesting. The design reminded me of the forts in Luxembourg, so I suspect that the design of this fort was influenced by Verdun. Very interesting.
  2. After forgetting and forgetting that I was going to help her, we finally got my rainbow quilt and my old rainbow kite hung up in my youngest daughter's room. It looks good, and now she has some space on her desk because the kite isn't sitting there.
  3. My husband fixed the paper feed on my printer so that I can print and copy again. I'm glad it's working, and I'm glad that I didn't have to pay someone to look at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home