Monday, October 30, 2006

No-rush shopping, help with cooking, Apple Dapple

  1. Some time for shopping this evening without worrying about the time. I bought some art supplies for the girls and office supplies for me.
  2. I had help with lunch today from my middlest girl, and my oldest girl made supper almost by herself (though I did start the noodles cooking).
  3. Apple Dapple
*********************************************************************

Recipe for Apple Dapple

1/4 cup butter or margarine
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups of grated apples

Cream together butter and sugar. Beat in egg. Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and spices. Stir into creamed mixture. Stir in vanilla and apples.
Bake in greased 8"x8" pan in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. (Best served warm with ice cream or whipped cream.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home