Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Somewhere over the rainbow, last space, on the way to Texas

  1. I saw the brightest rainbow I think I've ever seen. It was raining this morning in Nashville, but not south of town. So for the 13 miles I drive on the Interstate northwest into work, I could see a full rainbow, all the colors, shining brightly almost like in a diamond. It was so amazing. It was hard to take my eyes off it because I kept thinking that it would fade away, but it was like that for all 13 miles.

  2. The security guard told me I parked in the last space in the parking garage, and he only let me park there because I have such a little car. It was a good spot, too, because it would be hard to lose my car when it's parked in the back corner.

  3. Some good friends came to stay with us. They are moving to Texas, and they told me that our house was on the way from their old house to their new place. I didn't think we were on the way to anything, but I'm so glad they stopped by. It was nice to hang out with them for a bit and to see how much the kids have grown since we saw them just this past June.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home