Monday, February 26, 2007

Taxes finished, creek, package in the mail

  1. I have essentially finished working out all the forms we need for our income tax refund. With foreign-earned income and not enough withheld to cover our child tax credit, there are several extra forms to fill out. Fortunately, I had the same forms and then some last year, so the research is done. This year we didn't even make enough to bother with itemized deductions, so that helped. At least I didn't have to worry about being self-employed since I didn't make any money in 2006.

  2. The girls have been spending quite a bit of time at the creek, but they are still getting finished with school. The creek is often dry in the summer, so it's good they can get in some wading time now.

  3. A package from Amazon with my new software. Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home