Monday, February 19, 2007

Our bread store, funny stories, hawks

  1. There is free (almost-expired) bread at our post office. My husband used to talk about going to the "library" for bread, and we had to keep reminding him that it was at the post office, not the library. Now he just calls it the "bread store." So today when he came home from work, he told me that he had mailed our Netflix movies and picked up some tax forms for me at the bread store. It's nice that we have so much available from just one small post office.

  2. My husband now also comes home with more than the usual funny stories from work. There is a new guy who seems to be quite a bit short on common sense, and it leads to funny situations. I just hope the guy doesn't hurt himself seriously working around all the ovens and such.

  3. There are lots of hawks out today, more than I've seen in one day in a long time. It's warmer today, and a bit breezy. I don't know if their prey is out more today because of the warmer temperatures, or maybe they are just having fun on the warm air currents and the breeze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home