Friday, February 16, 2007

Singing, cooking help, new television

  1. There is a family of birds nesting in the bushes below my office window, and on nice sunny days like today, they like to sing.
  2. My older girls finished school early today, and they were able to help around the house some. My middlest daughter even cooked Stuffed Jumbo Shells for dinner.
  3. We bought a new television to celebrate Valentine's Day. We watch so many movies, we really felt it was good to have a reliable television. Our old set was 18 years old, and our spare set is even older. This evening we will break it in officially by one of the World War I movies I rented because the kids are studying that in history. In the meantime, my husband has discovered that the local stations come in much more clearly with the new set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home