Thursday, February 08, 2007

Health insurance, spoiling the postman, my baby brother's birthday

  1. My husband went to orientation this morning, in the hopes that he would be hired on permanently very soon. It turns out that he was already on permanently, as of Monday, and we have health insurance now, for the first time in almost two years. Hooray for us!

  2. I got a book today that was shipped from China. I saw the postman pull up in his car and went out to meet him. He said he'd never seen anything like my package. He'd never seen anything shipped from China before. He was really impressed. He told me, too, that I spoil him by coming out to the driveway to meet him instead of making him come to the door. I just love getting packages. Why wouldn't I go out to see what it is?

  3. My brother turned 40 years old. Now he's old like me. (I love you, baby brother!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home