Tuesday, January 30, 2007

New semester, more heat, hand lotion from Pastor Joan

  1. Starting a new semester of Latin with the girls and a new semester of Logic with my oldest.

  2. My husband did something, and the blowers are working better now to get the heat from the basement up to the main level. I think he's going to put a better latch on the basement door today, too, and that will help us stay warmer also!

  3. I was looking for some lotion for my really chapped hands and found a tube of Nivea Creme (ohne Konservierungsstoffe) that Pastor Joan bought for me when I was in the hospital in Luxembourg. Thinking about Joan is such a happy memory for me, in the middle of all the crazy things that happened back then. Now I have a daily reminder of all her kindnesses to us --- this lotion sitting on my desk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home