Friday, January 26, 2007

Favorite songs to practice

I enjoy listening to the girls practice the piano, but I realized that I can tell very easily tell what their favorite songs are. It's just something in the spirit when they play them. It makes me happy to hear them all so motivated to practice and to continue to grow in their playing abilities.
  1. My oldest is enjoying her "Lord of the Rings" book, but I think her favorite song is still "Narnia Lullaby" from her "Chronicles of Narnia" songbook. She likes the pictures the best from the Narnia songbook also---good pictures of horses.

  2. My middlest daughter is learning to play "The Medallion Calls" from her "Pirates of the Caribbean" songbook, and she likes looking at the pictures of Mr. Bloom.

  3. My youngest daughter enjoys playing "Joy to the World" from the Christmas book that Miss Kimberly gave her a couple of years ago. She likes to play it as loudly and as quickly as she possibly can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home