Sunday, November 12, 2006

Black dress shoes, piano man, exploring

  1. The swelling in my foot is down enough that I could wear my black loafers to church today. For the first six months after I broke my leg, all I could wear was my tennis shoes and my brown crocs. For the past month or so I've been able to wear my brown mules. So now I have four pairs of shoes I can wear, and I finally have some black dress shoes that fit. (I didn't want to buy new shoes because I was always hoping that the swelling would go down. And it finally is!)
  2. I found my The Essential Billy Joel CD. How is it that I've gone so long without hearing "Uptown Girl". Ok, that was sarcastic. But there are sooooo many good songs, I can't name them all, and in the riches that are on these CDs, you can forgive a few silly songs like "Uptown Girl." ;-D
  3. I had a lovely afternoon with the girls, exploring Nashville a bit after church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home