Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall colors in the sun, laundry weather, a tall tale

  1. I really enjoyed watching the shadows of the clouds roll across the hills today. The leaves are orange and yellow mixed in with the cedars, and I love the way they shine when the sun hits them.

  2. I got tons of laundry done and hung out to dry today. I love this weather: warm and breezy. And I love my washing machine. I did a load with at least a dozen pair of jeans in it.

  3. My oldest and I had to make a quick run to the local market for cheese and some other necessities. It took us longer than we expected, so I made up a completely ridiculous story about a snapping turtle the size of a Mini Cooper that was blocking the road. I was raised on tall tales and fish stories, and I'm always happy when I can invent something that my dad would have been proud of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home