Monday, October 13, 2008

Columbus, Charles de Gaulle, conquering my office

  1. In honor of Columbus Day, we had fried rice for lunch. And my husband made us a pound cake yesterday that we ate for desert.

  2. The girls and I watched a documentary on Charles de Gaulle. I'm a bit ashamed to admit this, but after watching this movie, I feel that I understand the French mind much more than I ever did when I was living in Europe and working for a Frenchman. After learning about de Gaulle, I see why the French are so much like Texans. Yes, it's true.

  3. I got a lot done for several clients and for the girls. Quizzes and tests are ready for my Belmont students for the coming week. However, I still need to sort through some papers and patch a bean bag chair before I can go to bed. I'd like to see either Columbus or de Gaulle juggle what I have to juggle. A mother's work is never done. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home