Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Scrapbook tools, picked up living room, my brother's laugh

  1. I was organizing my shelves before school starts in a month (and picking up the hallway, living room, and office), and I happened to look in a box marked "scrapbook fodder," and underneath the fodder were some templates and other scrapbook tools that I hadn't been able to find as I was unpacking. I also found some of the extra tools that I had bought for the girls but hadn't been able to find since we moved to Tennessee. I love it when I find things accidentally!!!

  2. All three girls helped me clean the living room and it looks great.

  3. I'm recording from some old tapes of my mom's so that she can have CD's of the family singing. In one of the songs, my brother starts laughing. It's subtle, but it makes me laugh when I hear it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home