Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Howard Caine, web stuff, sudoku

  1. My middlest daughter figured out that Lewis Morris of New York ("New York abstains, courteously") in the movie 1776 was played by the same actor as Gestapo Major Wolfgang Hochstetter on "Hogan's Heroes" television show --- actor Howard Caine. We looked him up on IMBD and found out that he started playing the banjo as an adult, and that before his death, he had won 29 awards for playing traditional 5-string banjo. We also learned he was born in Nashville, TN. Very cool.

  2. I've finished updating a bunch of web pages for my web site for my business. I'm very happy with how everything is coming together, and about how much I'm learning new about different aspects of web publishing.

  3. I scored in the overall Top 5% for time at my favorite Sudoku site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home