Saturday, July 19, 2008

Living room furniture, clean room, moon rises

  1. Now with the new sofa in the family room, we moved out a section of the old Ikea navy sofa to the living room, opposite the current living room sofa, so that when company comes, we have somewhere to sit and talk in the living room. Also, with the new sofa in the family room, we moved out the old brown chair that my husband loves and put it in our room. This means that the rocking chair that was in our room can now go to the living room. It actually is beginning to look like a living room in our living room!

  2. To make space for the old brown chair my husband loves, I finally cleaned up my room. I had piles of clean clothes on the rocking chair and the cedar chest, and I finally got them hung up today.

  3. It's hot and hazy today, but it makes for very beautiful moon rises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home