Monday, November 05, 2007

Braces, common interests, storm in the west

  1. My two oldest girls got their braces today (at least part way). They were so excited to get this process started, even if they were in pain. And I told my youngest to keep smiling at me, too, to remind me that her teeth are straight and so she'll cost me less money than her sisters.

  2. One of my daughters' friends was at the dentist today getting her braces off, so she was very happy, too. I had a chance to talk to her mom for close to an hour while we waited. She used to homeschool her kids, so it was nice to compare stories of teaching and moving to Tennessee.

  3. An amazing sunset this evening (even though it was at 4:00 in the afternoon) as a storm came in from the west.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know that E will claim she's your favorite since she'll have less dental expenses!


Love to all!
Your FAVORITE Tennessean Sister!

06 November, 2007 23:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home