Friday, October 26, 2007

Vince Guaraldi, Cubis, comfort

  1. I pulled out my Christmas books this week, and today, "Linus and Lucy" and "O Tannenbaum" from my Charlie Brown Christmas piano book are sounding pretty good again.

  2. To avoid grading tests (not because they are bad, but simply because I've been grading things all week and I'm sick of it), I was playing Cubis, and I quit (because my fingers were tired) at Level 53 with more than 530,000 points. I've been to that level before, but I've never averaged more than 10,000 points a level before. I guess it helps to take a long break. Too bad my piano playing doesn't work that way.

  3. The weather is cold enough now that I could put our comforter back on the bed. I love the way our room looks when it's on the bed instead of just that plain blue blanket.

1 Comments:

Blogger leigh anna said...

i love your list! and what an awesome concept! :)

27 October, 2007 09:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home