Thursday, March 01, 2007

This blog, my deer, my turkeys

  1. A lady I know was talking to me about thankfulness last night, and how we take things for granted all the time, things like having heat in the car. I was just smiling at her. How about being thankful for the car? Or for a bed to sleep in? Or books to read? Or for this really great country we live in? I also realized this morning how thankful I am for this blog, because it helps me remember to focus on thankfulness.

  2. We saw 7 deer out in the pasture. I was so worried about them during hunting season. It was nice to see my friends again.

  3. And there are about 20 turkeys in the west pasture right now. I hadn't seen the turkeys in weeks. We thought that they had run out of food and left. I'm so happy they are back. I really missed being able to watch them out my office window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home