Sunday, December 10, 2006

Church with Daddy, playing with my niece, drawing horses

  1. Seeing how excited and happy my dad was to be going to his church after so many Sundays away getting chemo treatments in Houston. It was also nice to be at a church where they were actually singing Christmas hymns in December.
  2. My girls are really good at playing with their little niece. I think that sometimes it can be difficult to keep her entertained when she's at Grandma and Grandpa's house, but my girls try really hard to make their cousin happy, especially my youngest daughter and my middlest daughter.
  3. My oldest daughter was teaching my niece how to draw a horse, and it was really amazing! My niece is 5, and she's not a big fan of sitting still or of being quiet, and she was almost hypnotized by the art lesson, just sitting still and watching and learning, and then making her own picture of a Pegasus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home