Saturday, December 09, 2006

Our 15-passenger van, teamwork, late night talks

  1. Cruise control on the van, and space for the girls and for me to stretch out and be comfortable.
  2. Working together with my brother to fix a problem on my parents' computer. It felt good to be a part of a team. I love my brother. He's brilliant! We also had a team of four (my brother and my sister and my oldest and me) that loaded an organ and its leslie into my van. Not an easy task. Thank you all!
  3. A late night talk with my oldest daughter. She'd had a bad dream earlier, and we talked about that, but we also talked about why we were in Luxembourg, and what we had learned while we were there. I think she wanted some encouragement after a bad dream, but she ended up encouraging me. She's brilliant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home