Monday, December 04, 2006

Fun t-shirt, pastoral visit, "Goes to Lux!"

  1. I darned some small holes in a favorite t-shirt of my oldest child. The t-shirt says, "I like to let my mind wander, but it never comes back." It describers her so well.
  2. A visit from the pastor of the church down the road, just stopping to see how we're getting settled in, and we don't even belong to his church.
  3. When we lived in Virginia and were packing to go to Luxembourg, we had signs up around the house to help us sort between what needed to be packed and what needed to be thrown away. One of those signs made it through the move to Luxembourg and the move back to the States. My husband taped it up on the wall in our basement. I'm not sure why it makes me smile, except that I know I don't have to move to Luxembourg ever again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home