Monday, November 27, 2006

No more grading (for a little while), cleaner kitchen, two packages from the UPS man

  1. I'm officially caught up on grading. There are some things that are difficult for me to grade (not completely objective), and there are some workbooks that the girls keep and I somehow just don't get around to grading them because I don't see them right in front of me that often (logic, for example). But today I'm caught up on everything, both the subjective and the objective, and it's all recorded in my notebook.
  2. The roasting pan is clean and put away from Thanksgiving. I had a lot of help today in the kitchen from the girls, both with cleaning and cooking.
  3. The UPS truck came today, carrying two boxes with some of my purchases for Christmas, and some books for reading and for school. And because it was only part of my order, it was a little bit like Christmas for me in that I didn't know what would be inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home