Thursday, January 15, 2009

RC truck, ring tones, movie night

  1. My youngest wanted a remote control car for her birthday. She said she never had one when she was little, and she's right. So we bought her a RC Chevy pickup truck, and she spent a good bit of the day walking around and around the house following it. I had no idea it would be such a good exercise tool. She's happy that she can tell her friends that she got a truck for her birthday.

  2. My oldest is testing the ring tones on her new phone. It reminds me of the time when Daddy was in the ICU, and there was this obnoxious family in the waiting room that was breaking all the rules, and my brother decided that we could be obnoxious without breaking any rules by testing the rings on his cell phone. Once we found the perfect obnoxious cell phone ring, he played the cell phone version of "Night on Bald Mountain" over and over. It was a stressful time for the family, but I remember that I laughed so hard with my brother that day that my sides hurt.

  3. My middlest and I had time to watch several movies today including The Dark Night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sid said...

RC truck are useful for the initial hobby, as they are strong enough to move any where on the road or off-side the road.

19 September, 2012 05:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home