Monday, January 12, 2009

Sweet 15, good grades filed away correctly, shiny sinks with clear counter tops and hallways

  1. My oldest and I went up to Lebanon today to visit the library and to drive in the streets around the driver testing center for Wilson County. I was watching her drive, and thinking about how it was the last day before she would have her driver's license, and I wasn't sad. She has always been such a blessing in my life, and I realize that though this marks a huge milestone for her, she will continue to be a blessing. So I thought I would fall apart when she turned 16, but now I know that I'll be OK.

  2. I needed to find the grade reports for our oldest daughter so that we get the good student discount on our car insurance. My husband doubted my ability to keep track of things, but it was not a problem.

  3. The living room is a disaster and we still have all the Christmas decorations up (at the request of the birthday twins), but the rest of the house is looking really good. I'm really making an effort to keep it clean, and my husband is really making an effort to help me out. I'm not sure exactly how this happened because we didn't talk about it, but somehow I guess we both decided that we would take more time to keep the house clean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home