Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer job, cabin fever on Muppet Treasure Island, progress at work

  1. My oldest daughter has wanted to meet the people at the horse farm at the end of our road. She was working on a letter to them to introduce herself and volunteer to help out at their farm if they would only train her to take care of horses. Today my husband crashed his new motorcycle, and he wanted to call me to come pick him up, and the closest house was the horse farm. So not only did the people at the horse farm give Darin and his motorcycle a ride home, but we got to meet them, and my oldest, starting next week, will have the summer job of her dreams, and all within biking distance (which is my dream). The lady that owns the farm also has a daughter the same age as my oldest. Though my husband isn't really feeling it, the rest of us see the hand of God moving here!

  2. Watching Muppet Treasure Island, and remembering how when the girls were little they would repeat whole sections of the movie to each other. "I've got it tooooooooo."

  3. Good progress today on the new pages for the courses on my web site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home