Thursday, February 07, 2008

Good grades, nice office manager, a rockin' table

  1. I finished grading the first test for my college students, and the grades were good. No one failed, and most everyone made an A or B. Tests are so much easier to grade when the students do well. Also, I love giving back the tests for the very next class because they appreciate it when they don't have to wait, and it's especially nice when the grades are good.

  2. I am finally making some progress in getting the kids transferred to a different office for the orthodontist. Hooray!

  3. My oldest and I had a great time at our Spanish class this evening. We sat at a table with a couple who were from Canada and both knew French, so we spent the evening trying to figure out how the Spanish compares to our French. My oldest and Frank are also the two best students in the class, so our table "rocked."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home