Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Home all day, daisies, sunlight slivers

  1. We decided to skip out on our club meetings and youth group tonight, so that gave us time for aerobics, and gave me more time to grade papers.

  2. My pink daisies are blooming now. (I guess that means I should have taken some pictures for a Wordless Wednesday. Hmmmm.)

  3. I was sitting in my room today, just watching a patch of blue sky make a sliver of sunlight that came across the western hill and then through the valley. As the higher cloud moved faster than the lower cloud, it changed the shape of the sliver, and you could see that on the ground, too, and the shape of the sunlight would change, too, as it hit different rises and treelines in the valley. It was so beautiful. It had me completely hypnotized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home