Saturday, May 19, 2007

Photos found, flowers, no school

  1. We made a rule recently that everyone needs to clean their room on Wednesday and Saturday, with mandatory picking up dirty clothes and putting away clean clothes and making the bed. Also required is 15 minutes of cleaning something else. The problem is that I never get a chance to clean in my room because my husband works third shift and sleeps during the day. But today, I pulled out two boxes of junk from the floor of my room, and three other boxes that needed to be unpacked, and I sorted through them in the living room. And the incredibly awesome news: I found a box of pictures that was missing! It was a batch from Christmas that I was working on in my family scrapbook when we left Europe, and I hadn't seen them since. (I had packed up most of my scrapbook stuff before I broke my leg, but this was something that somehow didn't get in with the rest.) I really thought they were in the house somewhere, but I was starting to think I wouldn't find them for years.

  2. My indoor plants are looking really nice. I love all the flowers.

  3. I bought some shrimp, and I'm going to make Jambalaya for supper tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home