Thursday, May 10, 2007

Learning to fix, hair cuts, green

  1. I had some trouble with the computer last night, and all that help from my brother is paying off. I was able to get the thing working again this morning without help. OK, it took some time, and I hate the way that computers can seem to bog down for no reason, but I'm happy that I'm learning, and I'm really thankful for my email and Internet, and for all my blogs.

  2. I got tons of work done for a client today, and I still had time to cut hair for two of the girls today.

  3. I took a walk outside this morning, and almost everything that was damaged by the cold in early April is making a good come-back, and I'm still hopeful for everything that's still not quite on schedule. Everything is greening up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home