Monday, May 07, 2007

Photos, good start for school, lots of hummingbirds

  1. I finished putting photos in frames and got most of them hung on the wall today. I took some of the extra photos from our trip out to Yellowstone and the Black Hills back in 2002, and from our trip to some battlefields in 2006, and some nice pictures of DC (from way back in 1992, before they started with all the scaffolding on the Washington Monument), and I hung them all on one wall in the living room. I took extra photos from our international travels and hung them on the walls in the hallway/entryway. The only countries I'm missing is the Netherlands and my trip to Romania, but I did find a nice picture from my trip to Japan. (We had so many fun pictures from Paris, Germany, and Luxembourg that we just put them all up.) I also got my poems from Germany hung beside the cuckoo clock. I'm so happy. I like the way it's all coming together, and I like the fact that the living room is getting less cluttered. Next stop, back to my room.

  2. We had a bit of a rough week in school last week. It was our first full week back since my dad's funeral, and it was interrupted also by the doctor appointments and the fact that the kids were busy for a good bit of the day on Friday. But today was a great day, and we're looking forward to a great week.

  3. My husband filled one of the hummingbird feeders today. I'm so happy that we're getting so many visitors!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home