Friday, May 02, 2008

Fairness, pig pictures, shopping

  1. Today's test was not so much fun because the questions were about Belmont students instead of movies. But still, the kids who studied and came to class did well, and person who never does his homework, never turns in a quiz, and lies to me every chance he gets did very poorly. It might seem cruel to rejoice in others' misfortune, but as a teacher, I just want everyone to get what they deserve.

  2. My middlest daughter came with me today to work. She was the only one who hadn't had a day at Belmont with me, so I forced her to come. She had a chance to meet one of my students who likes pigs, and they exchanged pig pictures.

  3. After we were finished, we stopped by a mall and did some shopping. My daughter found some adorable pig earrings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home