Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The Three Best Gifts

  1. My oldest daughter. She has a very sweet spirit, and is very sensitive to the people around her. She's absolutely brilliant, and incredibly creative in lots of different ways. She works so hard on her school work, and she enjoys everything: literature, Spanish, math, and computer programming. She's a joy to have in my life.

  2. My middlest daughter. She can be very quiet, but one look can speak volumes. She's quick-witted and always thinking. She'll tell you that she's everyone's favorite. She works hard at anything she sets her mind to, but she also loves to play. After her school work is over, she loves to watch movies with me. She's a joy to have in my life.

  3. My youngest daughter. She's fun-loving and playful, generally easy-going and cheerful, and loves to give hugs or just snuggle on the couch. She's very intelligent and has a contagious smile. She loves learning languages and math, especially if it means some one-on-one time with Mom. She's a joy to have in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home